IMPORTANT: Action Whey Protein with BioCysteine3 naturally provides your body with the essential amino acids needed to build a higher glutathione level.
THE 'WHEY PROTEIN' PRODUCT CHECKLIST
Perhaps you have already heard of whey protein, or you may even already drink a protein shake for health and wellness, weight loss, or muscle building.
Unless you can answer "yes" to all of these questions, your current protein product could be doing more harm than good:
Only Action Whey ™ can proudly say "YES!"to all of these questions ... PLUS MORE.If your current whey protein doesn't proudly proclaim all of these points on the label or website, then why risk your health with answers you don't have?
Does the whey protein come from grass-fed cow's milk?
Cow's naturally graze on grass, not grains. Action Whey's ™ special protein from grass-fed cows provides a superior profile of nutrients. It has the highest concentrations of healthy fats like lipolic acid and CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). Although CLA is best known for its antioxidant and anti-cancer properties, it has been found to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and may help to reduce body fat. CLA is found exclusively in the dairy fat and thus does NOT exist in fat-free dairy proteins such as whey protein isolates, skim milk or casein.
Is it cold-processed without the use of acids/ion-exchange?
Action Whey™ with BioCysteine3™ is carefully produced to retain the protein's original structure. Laboratory results verify maximum biological value while providing the full spectrum of immune-supporting components. These fragile components are highly damaged in the majority of commercial proteins that undergo ultra-high-heat pasteurization as well as acid and ion-exchange treatment. Action Whey™with BioCysteine3™ is carefully cold processed from fresh raw milk.
Is it derived from hormone-free, pesticide-free, and GMO-free milk?
A growing number of diary farmers inject the hormone rBGH into their cows to increase milk production. This hormone can find its way into the milk. Similarly, many of the grains used to feed cattle are genetically modified and were raised with pesticides that can also be passed into the milk.
Are all the ingredients 100% natural food-based ingredients?
The majority of whey protein shakes on the market today are crammed full of synthetic chemicals, cheap fillers, artificial flavorings, and preservatives.Action Whey's ™ ingredients are all 100% natural food-based ingredients.
Is the whey protein a concentrate, instead of an isolate?
The human body was not designed to consume protein in an isolated form devoid of its nutritional cofactors. Most isolates are over-processed, thus destroying (denaturing) the fragile protein structure and rendering them deficient in key amino acids and immune-supporting nutrients. Isolates contain little or no growth factors from the vital protein bound fats, no CLA, and generally have a poor taste.
Does it include nutritional co-factors for maximum results?
Action Whey's™ formulation delivers many additional nutrients which further enhance health benefits. These co-factors include:
Organic Sweet Whey
- the original "serum" form of whey includes important minerals and other original co-factors that bring our unique formulation one step closer to the original benefits cherished throughout history.
- a powerful plant based fiber, phytonutrient, prebiotic, and immune booster. It also helps to increase the biological value of the whey protein.
- medium chain triglycerides from coconut oil for easy digestion, fast energy, and healing properties. This natural, metabolic fuel supply is efficient and effective for protein synthesis. The result will be leaner muscle, more volume, faster muscle growth and repair, and greater energy to burn.
Sunflower Seed Lecithin
- Most commercial products use cheap soy lecithin. Sunflower seed lecithin is the superior plant source for phospholipids. Phospholipids are essential molecules that are found in the lining of practically every cell in the body. They are very important for protecting brain cells and helping the cells communicate.
- The health and nutritional benefits that can be derived from consuming coconut oil have been recognized in many parts of the world for centuries. Coconut oil is a rare and rich source for Lauric Acid which is largely missing in the American diet.